Friday, September 7, 2007

Little Yellow Spider.

I saw a man, silently convulsing.
The woman next to him turned away.
And as a young girl wrote in her journal, I couldn't help but feel the despair all around me.

ugh. ugh. ugh.

He put his head in his hands, and the woman turned away.

I can feel your feet touchin' mine
If you can't dance, there's someone else in line

I opened my mind today
And everything around me was ugly.
and I wanted to go back to sleep

ugh. ugh. ugh.

He sighed to himself, and the woman shifted uncomfortably.

ugh. ugh. ugh.

If you can't dance, there's someone else in line.

Apparently so, let's go back to sleep.
I assumed he was a drug addict!

I actually don't even know, except--ugh, ugh, ugh.



There's no sense in complainin'
If it doesn't change your minds
Take me by the hand;Let's Compromise.

No comments: